Students who wish to withdraw from or defer their course must submit their withdrawal/deferment application, duly completed, to the Office of Student Affairs. The effective date of withdrawal or deferment is determined by the Office of Student Affairs after all formalities stated on the withdrawal form/deferment application have been complied with. Upon receipt of duly completed Refund Form, NAFA shall within seven working days refund the course fees paid in accordance with the conditions as set out below.
NAFA Foundation Programme
||If Student’s duly completed Refund form is received
|Full refund of the Course Fee, and Hospitalisation Insurance Fee paid less Administrative Fee
Within Cooling-off Period, that is, within 7 working days after signing the Contract.
Refund fees paid less:-
- Administrative fee for the year,
- Hospitalisation Insurance fee for the year and
- Telegraphic Transfer Fee (if applicable)
|After Cooling-off Period and before the commencement of the course
||On or after the Course Commencement Date
Deferment To A Subsequent Trimester At Request Of Student
There is no refund. Course fee, Administrative fee and Hospitalisation Insurance fee are waived when student resumes study.
- Aside from the voluntary withdrawal requests put up by the Students, the above Refund Policy is also applicable when the Student is expelled from NAFA or withdrawal from the course for any reason.
- The Trimester Commencement Date is the date of the first Term of the Trimester.
- NAFA reserves the right to claim against the Student and/or parent/guardian for any balance outstanding payment due and payable.
- Refund of SkillsFuture Credit must be paid directly to WSG (previously known as WDA) which in turn will reinstate student’s SkillsFuture Credit account.